Grandmaster’s Vodka keeps the doctor away!
It may surprise you to learn that the spirit was actually invented as a source of medicine and to this day, the colorless, odourless drink has a number of health benefits. So the next time you’re debating, consider this: 7 ways how Vodka acts as a safeguard!
1. It’s a cure! Vodka acts as a natural disinfectant, antitoxin and also an antiseptic. It cures tooth ache, bad breath and is a pretty effective natural mouthwash. It also helps clean wounds. Vodka is the best rinse available for clean-up and should be considered as an option for cleaning and hygiene.
2. Stress Buster Studies have shown that Vodka helps to relieve tension. It also has sleep-inducing properties that can relax the body and calm the brain.
3. Beauty and skincare product
Vodka acts as a natural astringent or toner, and due to its disinfectant properties, can deep-clean your pores. It tightens skin and acts as a facial cleanser. It can help clean clogged pores and when applied to the scalp, helps eliminate toxins from hair to prevent dandruff and promote healthy hair growth.
4. Keeps you healthy at heart
Vodka can increase blood-flow and circulation in your body which can prevent clots, strokes, and other heart diseases. Vodka can also help lower your cholesterol.
5. Heals symptoms of Arthritis
New scientific research studies show that vodka can actually help heal symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Part of the reason vodka works so well is that it helps reduce inflammation just like an ice pack on a swollen wound.
6. Reduces fever
When rubbed onto the body as an ointment or lotion, vodka can help reduce fever from the common cold.
7. Helps reduce risks associated with diabetes
Unlike beer or wine, a shot of vodka can actually reduce blood sugar levels.